Recent Posts

Customers should take precedence, is that correct?

Image: Raflesia (illustration)
Pangandaran - Wednesday, April 16, 2014. At that time I was in a hurry when I would print a document image.
So then I went to the photo printing Raflesia
at that moment I knew only one nearest photo printing in my area, but I was disappointed with the service that is so annoying.
in addition to the length of the wait staff there, the service was very disappointing stage, to spend a lot of time.
probably enough of my criticism above my dissatisfaction with the service Raflesia Photo.
I hope the leadership of the company can overcome it, if not, it will be very embarrassing and your customers may occasionally complain of the same thing. Thank you
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment